The Rotopack is located at the end of bag makers, flow wrappers or any lines that require product collating. As the bags come off a conveyor they land upright in an orderly fashion for pickup as the bags get closer to the packer.
This investment is low in cost and offers a process that is efficient, cost effective and profitable.
The Rotopack operates both in a continuous and or intermittent motion as it adapts to speed change each time a bag lands into the divider rack. The Rotopack can cut operating costs by as much as half as a pack assist to the operators.
The divider rack has a unique design to that allows the bags to be totally separated and the curved angles allow extra hand placements for operator to collect the bags.
Features of Flexible Bag Collator - Rotopack Model - ADM-RPK5:
- Collate regularly up to 120 bags/min
- Continuous and Intermittent
- Interchangeable divider rack
- No limit to product type and size
- Change over time in a minute
- Use with VFFS, HFFS or other
- Product handling made easy
- 1400mm dia top
Features of Flexible Bag Collator - Modular Conveyor - MCV3B3:
- Z-Shape configuration
- Adjustable angle 15-45 degrees
- Polycarbonate safety guard
- Drop chute
- Stainless Steel construction
- Variable speed
- Belt width 356mm
Features of Flexible Bag Collator - Semi Automatic Case Erector:
- Optional Semi auto case erector
- Hands free dual input signal
- Optional dual lane
- Adjustable to suit carton
- Reduces manual labor
- Sweep to case taper when full
- Adjustable sensors