Our pumps have always stood for innovation and quality with strong emphasis on the flexible impeller itself – the main reason for the successful growth of Johnson Pump from the start some 30 years ago.
Typical is the latest development – the first flexible impeller in the world produced, tested and certified according to the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) milk compound formulation. The formulation comprises all types of foodstuffs.
Today Johnson Pump offers one of the market’s most extensive flexible impeller pump programmes.
Features/Benefits of Flexible Impeller Pumps
Flexible impeller pumps are used in a wide range of applications in most types of industries thanks to many unique features, which gives a number of benefits.
- Simple design
- Easy to select, service and use
- Small dimensions vs capacity
- Can be installed in confined places
- Recovery of product from discharge pipe
- Low investment
- Minimum/zero clearances
- Extremely good self-priming capacity,displaces air and gas positively or aerated products
- Smooth operating principle
- Fragile and/or shear sensitive products can be handled
- Rubber impeller design
- Hard/soft solids transported through the pump without damage to pump or product