FI 22 General Purpose and Ductwrap flexible insulation used for applications such as air conditioning ductwork, hot water tanks, and as an effective energy saver on process vessels operating up to 340°C. It is sufficiently flexible to wrap around sharp angles and small radii with sufficient compressive strength to maintain thickness.
- Normal density 22kg/m3
- Glasswool insulation blanket typically used for external lagging of sheet metal ductwork
- When used on air conditioning duct the product should be faced with Sisalation to prevent condensation
- Sisalation facing is typically 150mm wider than blanket
- Nominal density 22kg/m3
- Glasswool insulation blanket faced with Sisalation for external lagging of sheet metal ductwork
- Sisalation facing is same width as blanket