Often referred to as strip doors or flap doors, Flexshield PVC strip curtains and sliding screens are very effective at controlling many workshop hazards and creating a more efficient and organised workplace.
By surrounding or screening off a process with a Flexshield PVC screen, noise, dust, smoke / fumes, splash and much more can be controlled.
Flexshield carries a wide range of PVC strip with many different colours and thicknesses enabling provision of a product that is best suited to your unique application.
Flexshield can supply you with replacement strips for your existing curtains. This could be a full roll or precut PVC ready for installation.
All products are available quickly, provided in a kit form or Flexshield can offer an install service.
Flexible PVC Strip Curtain features and benefits
- PVC Strip Curtains provide a flexible barrier while still allowing for 100% access
- Personnel, Trolleys, Forklifts etc simply pass through the strip curtains and the flexible plastic strips fall back into place creating the required barrier
- Strip Doors are very effective at creating controlled environments and screening off workshop hazards
- PVC strip curtains can create safe, efficient and organised workplaces
- PVC strip curtains and strip doors are manufactured using only the best materials available
- The mounting components are non-corrosive, being of aluminium and stainless steel
- Having a concise range of strips, including many widths, thicknesses and colours means that the correct product can be supplied for every application
- PVC strip curtains are supplied pre-assembled and ready to hang (for all Strip Doors 2m wide and under) or flat packed on a timber protection skid as a kit form product
- Assembly and installation of Flexshield strip curtains are very simple and requires only basic tools
Typical applications for PVC strip curtains include:
- Noise barriers
- Dust control
- Smoke or fume control
- Cross contamination prevention
- Wash bay screens
- Swarf control
- Welding screens
- Controlled environments
- Weather protection
- Airflow control
- Bird or insect control
- Cool rooms and freezers