- The saw blade is smoothly lifted and lowered with a threaded spindle, which prevents damage to the saw blade
- The rear running wheel is located outside of the saw cutting area which means that cut joints can be cleaned up or re-cut easily.
- Standard cutting depth indicator means that awkward re-measuring is no longer necessary.
- Standard flange spraying saves water and provides optimal cool ing of the tool.
- The optimal weight distribution onto the front wheels yields a high track and sawing precision.
- Exchanging the saw blade flange also enables cutting against walls.
- LISSMAC floor cutters are equipped with powerful and robust en gines.
- The vertically positioned engine guarantees a continuous oil supply and therefore a longer service life.