Hebel® Powerfloor™ consists of 75mm steel-reinforced panels installed over steel or timber joists to give an excellent, solid base for just about any floor covering. Hebel® FloorPanel is made up of steel-reinforced panels (150mm – 250mm thick) supported by a steel or concrete support frame with a ring anchor around every panel to hold it in position.
- Lightweight: lighter loads on structure can assist in reducing slabs, columns and footings.
- Cost effective: Speed of installation and reduced structural sizes means cost savings compared to masonry flooring.
- Less wastage: Greatly reduced waste as panels can be custom made to suit requirements. Fewer waste bins and less crane movements.
- Strength and security: Corrosion protected, steel-reinforced AAC panels provide a high degree of strength, durability and security.
- Solid feel: Eliminates the bounce, flex and noise of timber sheet flooring.
- Superior acoustic insulation: Rw of up to 62 can be achieved.
- Excellent thermal performance: Unique combination of thermal performance and thermal mass delivers a total system R-Value of R0.76 to R2.4 – ideal for floors over carparks.
- Long spans: Up to 5.85 metres.
- Safer installation: Minimal props or scaffold under floor and less people in dangerous positions (up high) which reduces safety risk and reduces costs.
- Quick installation: The floor is usable three days after mortar is poured (no curing/setting time) which reduces critical path.
For more information on Flooring for Commercial & Industrial - Hebel® PowerFloor™ & FloorPanel, please click here.