Managing the flow rates of fluids is simple and convenient to control with valve or variable speed pumps.
Measurement is accomplished by a variety of means, depending upon the quantities, flow rates, and types of fluids involved. Many industrial process flow measurements consist of a combination of two devices:
- A primary device that is placed in intimate contact with the fluid and generates a signal.
- A secondary device that translates this signal into a motion or a secondary signal for indicating, recording, controlling, or totalising the flow.
Other devices indicate or totalise the flow directly through the interaction of the flowing fluid and the measuring device that is placed directly or indirectly in contact with the fluid stream.
If your process requires flow measurement, Pyrosales will engineer a solution to suit your application. We supply a range of flow measurement components, including:
- Orifice Plates
- Restriction Orifice
- Integral Orifice
- Flow Nozzles
- Venturi Tubes
- Pitot Tubes
Pyrosales also offers a range of manifold valves and instrument fittings, including:
- Needle Valves
- Bonnet Valves
- Manifold Valves - Two, Three and Five valve
- Instrument Fittings
- Male and Female Compression Fittings
- BSP and NPT Compression Fittings
- All types of screwed fittings