Flow wrap (rewind) packaging serves two main purposes - protection for the goods inside from light, oxygen, moisture or even from little fingers just dying to taste and it also allows the manufacturer to convey to their customers what treats await them inside once purchased.
Give your product the chance to be noticed. The use of a Gravure Packaging supplied product gives you an edge over the others. Drab, dull colours that lack punch and are horribly out of registration that gives you a head-ache just looking at them are a thing of the past.
GPL will work with you and your designers to ensure your products are looking their best when they hit the markets!
Gravure Packaging flow wrap & laminates:
- OPP / Foil / PE / Paper / PET – all these materials can be laminated to form a structure that meets your packaging requirements; dry goods, powders, liquids or gels.
- GPL has in-line lamination facilities complete with reverse print capabilities.
- Patterned in registration or “all over” cold-seal or hot melt can also be added to single materials or laminated structures.
- The types of products typically packed in flow wrap materials are dried goods like confectionary, snack bars, biscuits and potato chips.
- Whether its oxygen, moisture or light you need to protect your product from, GPL can assist you to design a structure that will meet your needs.
- Sachet Laminates, Form & fill applications with B-to-B heat seal or with cold seal.
- Printed plastic or paper bundle wrap allow for continuous applications, which come in either food contact and non-contact.
- Heat sealable top web and lidding for PCU’s.