The Athena's foundation begins with high-quality components and materials that create a modular, open design for thorough sanitation and quick no-tool changeovers.
Its servo technology platform ensures years of efficient, cost effective operation.
The Rose Forgrove Athena: Extraordinary performance and a tremendous value for your packaging application.
Flexible and reliable
- Extensive machine range - narrow and wide models available to meet varying package sizes and speeds
- Single and twin jaw configurations
- Multi-axis servo drive technology
- Vast range of infeed systems to meet your specific application
- Compact design with heavy gauge steel construction with stainless steel product contact points. Stainless Steel washdown construction options available
- Accessible, open construction for thorough cleansing
- Twin reel film mounting optional with automatic film splicing
- Quick and simplistic product size changeovers
- Straight-forward and intuitive operator's set up features
- '[No product-no bag' feature keeps film waste to a minimum
- 'Misplaced product detection' eliminates product damage and avoids jams
- Allen-Bradley or B&R based control platforms available
- Icon-based operator interface with extensive, real time diagnostics
- Storage of 100 product recipes Integral temperature controls with parameter
For further product information click here