These precision meters are used for flow rate measurement in flow monitoring & control applications and for totalizing in dispensing and batching.
Trimec Multipulse gear meters are suitable for use with a wide range of clean liquids including additives, fuels, viscous lubricants, chemicals, food bases & non-conductive low viscosity solvents either pumped or gravity fed.
The rotary piston meters are manufactured in line sizes from 4 to 50mm and in a variety of body materials, such as aluminium, stainless steel and high pressure stainless steel.
Standard options include flanged and hygienic process connections, Explosion proof, integral and remote LCD totaliser-batch totaliser, flow rate totalisers, scaled pulse, 4~20mA & flow alarm outputs, electronic batch controllers and a mechanical register.
Features of Flowmeters - Trimex Multipulse Oval Series
- High accuracy & repeatability.
- Measure low & high viscosity liquids.
- Optional mechanical & electronic registers.
- Certified Exd hazardous area versions in all sizes.
- No need for flow conditioning (straight pipe run etc).
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow.
- High pressure meters for mining & exploration.