The U060 Aerator Nozzle represent the most economic solution to ensure material flow from silos, bins or hoppers. The U060 Nozzle can be easily fitted or retrofitted in existing installations.
An engineering polymer casing, co-moulded with a sintered nozzle (brass on U025, polyethylene on U060) has to be screwed onto a supplied steel nipple which previously has to be welded on the outside of the silo, bin or weigh hopper cone. Subsequently, connection with the compressed air supply has to be carried out.
The small footprint makesthe U060 Aerator Nozzles particularly suitable for retrofitting.
U025 Aerator Nozzles are used with fine powdery materials, such as cement, lime and similar powders, at an operating pressure of 0.2 bar (3 PSI), while U060 Aerator Nozzles work at a pressure of 1 bar (14 PSI).
For food-grade applications choose the VB Vibro-Aerator-Series.
Appropriate arrangements have to be made to exhaust excess air containing entrained dust at the top of the bin/silo.
- DUTY CYCLE Continuous
- WORKING PRESSURE From 0.2 bar to 1 bar (from 2.9 psi to 14 psi)
- PNEUMATIC CIRCUIT Filter + flow control valve
- AIR SUPPLY QUALITY Class 5.4.1
- WORKING TEMPERATURE From -20 °C to 80 °C (from -4 °F to 176 °F)
- TECHNOLOGY Fluidification
- MATERIAL U060 - ring carbon steel, sintered PE filter, Nylon (UV resistant) body
- Easy retrofitting
- Easy maintenance
- Compact design