Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger
- Easily discover when and where energy is being consumed in your facility, from the service entrance to the individual circuits.
- Compare multiple data points over time and build the complete picture of energy usage with the energy analyse software package.
- Quickly understand specific points of energy loss, reduce energy bills more easily than ever.
The Fluke 1730 is the best choice when looking for a dedicated energy logger for performing energy surveys and load studies.
- Key measurements: Voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable you to optimise and implement your energy saving strategies.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on-the-go analysis.
- Optimised user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
- Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimised measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: We safeguard your best asset from theft with a hefty, durable Kensington lock.
- Energy analyse application software: Download and analyse a snapshot of your energy savings potential with our automated reporting.