Fluke 1740 Series Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers
Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, these power loggers help uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues. The included PQ Log software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to the latest EN50160 standard.
- Disturbance analysis – Uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance
- Quality of service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Power quality studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation
- Load studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Plug and play: Setup in minutes with automatic current probe detection and powering
- Installs inside the cabinet: Compact, fully-insulated housing and accessories fit easily in tight spaces next to live power
- Determines the root cause: Included PQ Log software quickly analyses trends, creates statistical summaries, and generates detailed graphs and tables
- Monitors power for the long-term: Data can be downloaded during recording without interruption
- Measure voltage with premium accuracy: IEC61000-4-30 Class-A compliant voltage accuracy (0.1%)
- Quickly validate quality of power: Assess power quality according to EN50160 power quality standard with statistical overview
- Rugged and reliable: Designed for everyday field use with no moving parts and durable insulated case with two year warranty
Loggers for every application
The portable Fluke 1740 Series power quality loggers are designed for easy installation and use, anywhere in low- and medium-voltage applications. There are three models to choose from to meet your basic or advanced power logging needs.
Fluke 1743: IP65 water-proof monitor for logging the most common power parameters including V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, flicker, voltage events, and THD.
Fluke 1744: Includes the same features as the Fluke 1743. In addition to common power parameters, the Fluke 1744 also measures voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, mains signaling, unbalance, and frequency.
Fluke 1745: Advanced IP50 power quality logger with the same measurement capability as the 1744, plus real-time LCD, five hour UPS.