Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter
Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600V/ CAT III 1000 V environments, the Fluke 3000 FC has all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
- True-RMS voltage and current measurements
- 6000-count resolution
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Provides higher 0.09% basic accuracy
- Digital display showing up to three secondary measurements from remote modules
- Bright white backlight
The Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter with the Fluke Connect™ app has all the essentials for convenient test and measurement troubleshooting.
- AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- AC and DC current with 0.01 mA resolution
- Continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance and frequency measurements
- MIN/MAX Recording
- CAT III 1000 V, Cat IV 600 V; IP54
Plus, the Fluke Connect wireless enabled modules measure AC, DC and AC+DC voltage, AC and DC current, plus temperature, all of which display on the Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter. Choose a standard clamp or flexible clamp to measure AC current. Mix and match modules to suit your unique measurement needs. Read the primary measurement on the main display and up to three modules at any one time. Modules are available separately or as part of Fluke Connect kits.