Fluke 500 Series Battery Analysers
The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability. Fluke 500 Series Battery Analysers cover a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using an automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system. The Fluke 500 Series Battery Analysers are designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
- Key measurements: Battery resistance, DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, ripple voltage, frequency and battery temperature.
- Sequence measurement mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe).
- Comprehensive logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis.
- Optimised user interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you're capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion.
- Threshold comparison: Configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage. Comparison result feedback after each measurement via visual and verbal cues.
- Ergonomic test leads: Rugged coaxial two pole kelvin test pins with remote SAVE button reduce test time and increase efficiency.
- Test probe extenders: Long reach probes for double stacked cells.
- Intelligent test probe set (BT520 and BT521): Integrated LCD display, infrared temperature measurement (BT521 only), flashlight, verbal audio feedback and captures voltage readings and temperature logging automatically or via integrated save button.
- Enhanced data analysis: Quickly compare trends, analyse results and create reports with included battery management software.
- Easy reporting: Generate PDF report on the PC software with analysis graphics and data table or quick email format report with csv file on the mobile app.
- Wireless communication: For data download and remote display while measuring. Browse and email measurement data via iOS app.
- Battery life: 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- USB port: For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.