Fluke 709 mA Precision Loop Calibrator
The Fluke 709 Precision Loop Calibrator is built around a user friendly interface with a Quick-Set rotary encoder knob. The protective holster easily fits into a technician’s hand and the large backlit display is easy to read, even in dark, cramped worked areas.
- Best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Small rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy use
- Built-in selectable 250 ohm resistor for HART communication
- 24 V DC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1 µA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltages ranges
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Variable step & ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA)
- Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
Fluke 709H mA Precision Loop Calibrator with HART
The 709H adds HART communication and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This makes the 709H unique as both an affordable, compact loop calibrator and powerful HART communication troubleshooting tool.
The 709H includes all the features of the 709 plus HART specific capabilities including:
- Fast transfer of calibration data. The 709H/Track software/cable documents the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant, in either (.csv) or (.txt) format.
- Data logging or recording data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting. The data log tool offers selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the 709H measurement, all four process variables, and the standard status conditions.