The Fluke 721 Precision Pressure Calibrator with dual isolated pressure sensors is the ideal tool for gas custody transfer applications allowing you to take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements with a single tool.
Fluke 721 Precision Dual Pressure Calibrators
The new Fluke 721 family of dual pressure calibrator products are ideal for gas custody transfer measurements with ranges, accuracies and capabilities specifically tailored to address gas custody transfers. Add the optional RTD probe for a complete solution for testing flow computers and instruments used in gas flow measurement.
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% F.S. accuracy
- 14 available pressure range configurations standard
- Temperature-compensation ensures accuracy in field applications
- External pressure module connection supports all pressure modules (29 ranges) for even more measurement capability
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement, accurate to 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Internal 24 V Loop Power Supply can power a transmitter under test
- Large graphic style LCD with backlight can be configured to display up to 3 inputs simultaneously
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Pressure displayed in the user’s choice of 19 engineering units
Download the Fluke 721 Precision Dual Pressure Calibrator datasheet »
Click to see the full range of Fluke 721 Precision Dual Pressure Calibrator modules »
See the full range of Fluke Pressure Calibrators »