Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator
Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any process parameter.
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIB 171°C KEMA 04ATEX 1303X
- I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171°C compliance
- Measure Volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Source or simulate Volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Two channel simultaneous source and measure capability for calibration of transmitters
- Power transmitters with internal loop supply
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Pressure measurement to 3,000 psi/200 bar using any of the 8 intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules, calibrate pressure transmitters and I/P devices
- Pressure switch test function to capture set, reset and deadband values
- Compact size and weight
- Simple, push-button user interface
- Rugged and reliable, for field use
The optional 700PEx Pressure Modules are ATEX-certified Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4. They are also certified by CSA I.S Class 1, Division 1 areas Group A-D per NEC-500.