Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator
The 726 measures and sources almost all process parameters and can calibrate almost anything. It will also interpret results without the help of a calculator and store measurement data for later analysis.
- More precise measurement and calibration source performance, accuracies of 0.01%.
- Two separate channels; measure, source and view process signals simultaneously
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Measure or source pressure* using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Integrated pressure switch test allows you to capture the set, reset and deadband of a switch
- Memory storage for up to 8 calibration results, return stored calibration data from the field for later analysis
- Transmitter error% calculation, interpret calibration results without a calculator
- Perform fast linearity tests with auto step and auto ramp features
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode for enhanced flowmeter testing
- HART mode inserts 250 ohm resistor in mA measure and source for compatibility with HART instrumentation
- Custom RTD curves, add calibration constants for certified RTD probes for enhanced temperature measurement.
- New voltage input protection design for improved reliability
- Three-year warranty