Fluke Calibration 4180/4181 Precision Infrared Calibrators
The 4180 Infrared Temperature Calibrator reaches temperatures from –15 °C to 120 °C and the 4181 Infrared Temperature Calibrator has a temperature range from 35 °C to 500 °C.
- Calibrated radiometrically for meaningful, consistent results.
- Accredited calibration included
- Accurate, reliable performance from –15 °C to 500 °C
- Large target size of 152 mm (6 in) is required for calibrating most thermometers.
- Light instrument weight of 8.6 kg (19 lbs) makes it easy to lift and carry.
- Intuitive, easy-to-read display that indicates when temperature is stable.