The 6102 has a temperature range from 35 °C to 200 °C, the 7102 covers -5 °C to 125 °C, and the 7103 extends from –30 °C to 125 °C. Stability, uniformity, and accuracy specifications cover the entire range for each bath, not just the best temperature.
Fluke Calibration 6102, 7102, 7103 Micro-Baths
Need portability and extreme stability? Fluke Calibration Micro-Baths have both. Fluke invented the Micro-Bath and while many have tried to duplicate it, none of them use proprietary Fluke Calibration controllers, so none of them deliver performance like a Fluke Calibration bath. Micro-Baths can be used anywhere for any type of sensor. The 6102 weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 lb.), with the fluid.
- World’s smallest portable calibration baths
- Temperature sensor calibration
- Stability to ± 0.015°C
- Ranges from –30°C to 200°C
- Accepts oddly shaped sensors
- Exceptional bath portability
- Direct interface to Fluke 754
- Lighter and smaller than most dry-wells
- Spill-proof lid
See detailed specifications on the Fluke Calibration 6102, 7102, 7103 Micro-Baths »
See the full range of Fluke Temperature Calibrators »