Fluke Calibration 9132, 9133 Field Infrared Calibrator
Whether you're using in-line or handheld infrared pyrometers, you need good calibration standards to verify their accuracy.
- Temperature controlled measurement surface with a diameter of 2.25" (57 mm).
- Target temperature can be controlled in set-point increments of 0.1° from –30°C to 500°C
- Well located directly behind the blackbody surface for contact calibration
- Stable measurement surface up to 500°C for Infrared Calibrations above normal ambient.
- Short heating and cooling times mean you won’t have to wait long to get your work done.
- Solid-state cooling technology reaches –30°C in normal ambient conditions.
- Dry gas fitting on the front bezel to avoid ice build up on the target
- Stable temperatures to 160°C
- Heating and cooling times of about 15 minutes from ambient to either extreme