Fluke FoodPro Non-Contact Thermometer
The Fluke FoodPro non-contact thermometer is the first line of defense against improper receiving, storage and holding temperatures. Using an infrared measurement technique, the highly accurate FoodPro quickly reads surface temperatures, allowing workers to make rapid and frequent temperature measurements – faster than contact units and without fear of cross contamination. The easy-to-see illumination light shows you the measurement area.
The easy-to-use and highly accurate Fluke FoodPro non-contact thermometer instantly measures surface temperature, allowing users to make rapid and frequent non-contact temperature measurements without risk of cross contamination.
- Infrared temperature range from -35 to 275 ºC
- HACCP check lights for instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures
- LED target illumination highlights the entire measurement spot for accurate targeting
- Hand washable (IP54 sealed)
Fluke FoodPro Plus Non-Contact Thermometer
- Built-in fold-out probe for measuring internal food temperatures
- Probe temperature range -40 to 200 ºC
- Countdown timer to monitor cooking, cooling and HACCP exposure times
- Backlit display for clear readings in poorly lit areas
- MAX temperature displayed for quick reference