Fluke Norma High Precision Power Analysers
Based on a patented, high-bandwidth architecture, the instruments deliver high-precision measurements of single or three-phase current and voltage, harmonics analysis, Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) analysis, as well as calculations of power and other derived values.
The Series consists of the Fluke Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyser and the Fluke Norma 5000 Six-Phase Power Analyser. These rugged, high-precision analysers provide unmatched price performance for easy and reliable use in the field, or as a bench unit in laboratories and on test benches.
- Electric motors and inverter drive systems – Through detailed spectrum analysis and dynamic torque calculation capabilities, switching losses caused by the inverter are accurately measured, and a thorough evaluation is made of torque transients and harmonics at higher frequencies.
- Inverter drive system – Simultaneous measurement of all electrical and mechanical power parameters in the same time window enables users to observe the influence one component has on another, or on the whole system.
- Lighting systems – A wide bandwidth of up to 10 MHz and a high sampling rate up to 1 MHz provide detailed signal analysis at ballast outputs. A unique shunt technique enables power measurements at very high frequencies. Simultaneous measurement of input and output power provides instant calculation of ballast losses.
- Transformers – Synchronous six-phase power measurements enable highly accurate efficiency and loss calculations of large power transformers even at very low power factors. Synchronous multiphase resistance measurements of transformer coils are also possible.
- Automotive – Synchronous electrical input and mechanical output measurements provide complete data on the efficiency and losses of individual components as well as the whole drive system.