Professional Series Infrared Cameras:
Fluke Ti200, Ti300 and Ti400 Infrared Cameras with Lasersharp® Auto Focus
This trio of new Fluke infrared cameras is equipped with LaserSharp™ Auto Focus. Yes, there are other auto focus systems on the market but Fluke took it one step further so you get consistently in-focus images, Every. Single. Time. Every infrared camera user knows that focus is the single most important aspect to ensure when conducting an infrared inspection.
Powerful high-performance features make troubleshooting fast and easy
Being future-ready is part of its DNA. You can test and measure with wireless speed and ease and connect with other wireless devices. If there's an thermal camera in your future, make sure it's one with a future.
A new generation of auto focus to ensure in-focus images every, single, time
Without an in-focus image temperature measurements may not be accurate, sometimes by as much as 20 degrees, so it's much easier to miss a problem. LaserSharp™ Auto Focus tells you exactly where you are focusing. It uses a laser to calculate the distance to your target before it focuses. Place the red laser dot on the equipment you are inspecting, then pull and release the trigger for a perfect in-focus image.
Compatible with Fluke Connect™, the largest suite of connected test tools in the world
Fluke Connect™ is the only wireless test and measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your team without leaving the field. Keep your facility up and running with Fluke Connect ShareLive™ video call. Communicate critical data, get answers and additional work approvals instantly without leaving the inspection site.
Learn more about Fluke Connect™
- Detect and communicate issues faster with patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode
- Faster communication with wireless image transfer directly to your PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- Fluke Connect™ App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- One-handed, easy-to-use user interface
- Ruggedised high resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation
- Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ Annotation System
- More advanced display output options to get the details via streaming video to PC or high definition monitor (USB and HDMI)
- Voice recording and annotation gets additional details saved with the image file
- Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with LED display to show charge levels for excellent field flexibility
- 5 MP industrial-performance digital camera for high definition image quality
- Included SmartView® and SmartView Mobile App Analysis and Reporting Software
The Popular SmartView® Analysis and Reporting Software Mobile App
Bring your office to your inspection site with the SmartView Mobile App. Create an inspection report on site and communicate directly to your client or manager via your Apple® iPhone® or iPad®. Analyse images, create robust reports and get next steps approved before you leave the inspection site. SmartView Mobile is a free download from the App Store
For detailed specifications on each model: