Detect issues instantly and eliminate the need for multiple temperature measurements. Fluke Visual IR Thermometers combine the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual advantage of an infrared heat map.
Visual IR Thermometers
Fluke VT02, VT04 and VT04A Visual IR Thermometers
Troubleshooting tools with an infrared heat map, bridging the gap between low cost IR thermometers and higher priced infrared cameras.
Traditional infrared thermometers only measure an average area therefore it is often impossible to accurately identify what you are actually measuring. Fluke Visual IR Thermometers provide a visual image of exactly what you are measuring.
- Detect issues instantaneously
Lose the pen, paper, and clipboard, Fluke Visual IR Thermometers save a blended infrared and visual image with every image capture instantly!
The Fluke VT02 has a NEAR/FAR feature that is not available on other products. The NEAR/FAR is exclusive to Fluke Visual IR Thermometers and allows the user to take simultaneous visual images with the thermal heat map images accurately aligned close in, ≤ 23 cm, with the NEAR feature, as well as beyond with the FAR feature.
The Fluke VT04 is the most powerful addition to the groundbreaking Fluke Visual IR Thermometer family. The VT04 features PyroBlend® Plus technology that delivers 4x sharper images for enhanced problem detection, best-in-class field of view for tight spaces, and powerful automatic monitoring features that detect stubborn, intermittent issues.
Combining the visual advantage of an infrared heat map with the portability of an infrared thermometer, the Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer blends a visual image with a heat map overlay, so you can instantly see temperature patterns that may indicate a potential issue.
- Pinpoint with hot and cold markers
Quick and easy detection with hot and cold trackers allow you to pinpoint the temperature source. When you see a hot or cold spot, you can save the image with the temperature reading and pinpoint the exact location using the blending between full thermal to full visual.
- Document problems with SmartView® software - a brilliant way to sell yourself
Producing a professional report with Smartview® Software is just as powerful as the Visual IR Thermometer family itself. Communicate issues that have been detected or document repairs that have been fixed.
Start finding problems right out of the box with little to no training required. Expand diagnostic services with the Visual Infrared Thermometer.
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending – Identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the visual image with the heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button
- Centre-point temperature and hot and cold markers – Hot and cold markers automatically identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- Pocket-size design – Handy when you need it; easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Intuitive interface - Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box
- SmartView® reporting software – Save full visual and full heat map for each image, and store up to 9,999 images on included micro-SD card. Using professional SmartView® reporting software, quickly analyse and document your work and create customizable reports
- Fits your budget – Fluke Visual IR Thermometers are priced to fit your budget so you can outfit your entire team
For detailed specifications on each model:
Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer »
Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer »
Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer »
Download the Visual IR Thermometer Brochure »
See the full range of Fluke thermometers »