Available in 5 models, the DMK 2 series is available with flush-mount housing, 96x96mm/3.8x3.8in size.
- DMK 20 Basic version, auxiliary supply 208-240VAC
- DMK 21 Version with energy meters included, auxiliary supply 208-240VAC
- DMK 22 Version with energy meters and RS485 port included, auxiliary supply 208-240VAC
- DMK 25 Version for generating set duty, auxiliary supply 12-24VDC
- DMK 26 Version for generating set duty with maximum current demand, voltage and current imbalance, auxiliary supply 12-24VDC
The DMK 2 series can monitor and view readings of electrical parameters, even in presence of critical operating conditions, such as voltages and currents with high harmonic content and variable frequency.
The total and partial hour counter feature provides an interesting feature for electric panels of emergency generating sets.The diversified and accurate measurements give the multimeters valuable technical and cost effective advantages respect to traditional analog instrumentation.
The Digital multimeters view 47 electrical parameters:
- Voltage: phase, line and system values
- Battery voltage: 9-32VDC for DMK 25 and DMK 26 only
- Current: phase values
- Power: apparent phase, active and reactive values
- P.F.: power factor per phase
- Frequency (measured voltage frequency)
- HIGH/LOW: instantaneous minimum and maximum values of each phase voltage and current, total active power (YW), total reactive power (Yvar) and total apparent power (YVA) values
- Total hours: non-volatile clearable log for DMK 20,DMK 25 and DMK 26 only
- Partial hours: non-volatile configurable log for DMK 20,DMK 25 and DMK 26 only
- Active and reactive energy meters for DMK21 and DMK22 only.
- Auxiliary supply voltage range: U 154-288VAC for DMK 20 U 177-264VAC for DMK 21-DMK 22 U 9-32VDC for DMK 25-DMK 26
- Voltage measurement range: 60-830VAC phase-phase 30-480VAC phase-neutral
- Current measurement range: 0.05-6A
- Frequency measurement range: 45-65Hz
- Programmable CT ratio: 1.0-2,000
- Voltage accuracy: Class 0.5 ±0.35% f.s. (830V)
- Current accuracy: Class 0.5 ±0.5% f.s. (6A)
- Active energy accuracy: Class 2
- Non-volatile total and partial hour counter with separate clearing; used as maintenance interval with
- alarm display in DMK 20 - DMK 25 - DMK 26 only
- HIGH and LOW value functions to read and log instantaneous voltage, current and power values
- Delayed automatic resetting of default measurements
- Averaging function to slow down repetitive fluctuations to obtain more stable readouts
- Current connection in ARON configuration by 2 current transformers (CTs) only
- Single, two, three phase, with or without neutral, and balanced three-phase connection
- TRMS measurements up to 22° harmonic order
- Housing: flush mount 96x96mm / 3.8x3.8in
- IEC protection degree: IP54 on front; IP 20 at rear.