FM 16 vertical bridge type CNC machining centre
- Spindle temperature control system
- Three axes auto lubrication system
- Machining air blast system
- Full enclosure splash guard
- Three axes bal screw pretension
- Dual screw type chip conveyor
- Automatic power off system
- Automatic spindle air blast system
- RS-232 interface
- Electronic cabinet & heat exchanger
- Work light
- Operation cycle finish and alarm light
- Spray hose for chip flow down
- Program manual
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Built in high speed spindle (14000 - 30000 rpm available)
- Coolant through spindle (From A)
- Caterpillar type chip conveyor
- 4th axis interface
- Auto tool length measurement
- Coolant through tool
- Electronic cabinet and Air conditioner
- Oil / coolant separator
- X, Y, Z axes linear feed back scales
- Servo tool magazine
- Ethernet card
- Water gun
- Air gun
- 22,000rpm built-in high speed spindle
- High precision Schneeberger roller guideways
- Adopted with digital control system, i.e. FANUC 18i-MB NANO or Siemens 840D, etc.
- Innovative L-structure
High speed bridge type vertical machining center FM-16:
- A. 22,000-rpm built-in spindle speed (STD). UP to 30,000 rpm is optional available.
- B. Awea’s latest, the 3rd generation of high-speed machine integrates the advantages of its former generations and new features developed for Mold & Die applications.
- C. Massive structure of case-iron base and one bridge casting. T shape overhead carriage one piece casting.
- D. Swiss made high speed built-in spindle. High precision Schneeberger roller guideway.
- E. Nano class control system to efficiently upgrade machining speed and workpiece accuracy.
- F. Ideal for mold & die applications.
To Know More about FM 16 Vertical Bridge Type CNC Machining Centre Please click here