This has now changed with the introduction into Australia of the MultiBox cubic container. Developed using knowledge gained from many years of manufacturing this type of container, the MultiBox combines the best of design with the advantages of low cost sourcing. The MultiBox is available as a liquid bag-in-box or as a dry goods container that can be tipped.
- Fully hot dip galvanised frame for longevity. Subject to the environment in which it is used and routine maintenance, the life span of a MultiBox can be expected to be in excess of ten years.
- 5mm HDPE food grade UV protected plastic side walls and floor, thicker than any comparable container on the market, reduces warping in heat placing less stress on fastenings.
- Two piece metal lockable galvanised lids are fixed to the side gates. No more potential OH&S nightmares as employees lift 20kg single piece lids. No more separate pieces to be lost in transit.
- An "Easy Lift" handle on front and rear gates takes the strain out of erecting the container and reduces the opportunity for back injury - another OH&S advantage.
- The standard liquid MultiBox has a full length sight glass to monitor the level of contents and a full width drop down gate to allow for easy access to the lockable discharge outlet. The discharge outlet is low enough to assist with fully emptying the container, yet high enough off the floor to allow for use with a heater pad or discharge wand / spear.
- The dry MultiBox has a discharge 'hopper' gate at the bottom of one side similar to that used within industry. It also has a larger capacity of 1.2m³ compared to the liquid unit.
The MultiBox is tested to International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) Standards and is manufactured in an ISO9001 accredited facility by a major world leader in the manufacture of intermediate bulk containers and cubic containers. It all adds up to excellent value at a very competitive price.