The Atlas Composite IBC is designed to maximize shipping space and drastically reduce the cost of returning empty containers. Approximately 300 empty packs will fit into a 20ft container. It is user friendly, light weight and takes a fraction of the time to erect or pack down compared to other types.
The weight to strength to ratio of this design is impressive. Careful selection of materials and manufacturing methods has enabled very competitive pricing.
- 1000L capacity.
- No tools required for assembly.
- Stacks up to three high.
- Fabric: 2 plys of HD woven Polypropylene.
- Up to 1500kg payload.
- Bottom or side discharge.
- Galvanised inbuilt steel support system.
- 15Kg tare weight.
- Folds down for reduced return freight cost.
- Dimensions filled ext: 1120 x 1120 x 1100mm.
- 20 filled packs fit into a 20ft container
For further information about Folding Transport Containers - Atlas visit Bulk Handling Australia at http://www.bha.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Bulk Handling Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
The Bulk Bag Specialists