Sensory Research can be applied to all foods and beverages from production stage to shelf stage. Sensory Solutions has over ten years experience with testing products in the food and beverage industry. This expertise has proven successful to our clients assisting them in delivering optimal solutions.
Taste is a dominant element in testing food and beverages, however, it may be the other elements of texture, aroma, appearance which make your product overall more appealing to the consumer.
What are the essential sensory aspects of chocolate to be maximised for consumers to repeat purchase a product?
- Does it look appealing?
- Is the chocolate the right colour?
- Does colour affect the price people are willing to pay?
- Is it a good size?
- Does it have a nice aroma?
- Is the aroma the right strength?
- How does it taste?
- Is the flavour too strong or weak?
- How does it feel when eating?
- Does it have a nice aftertaste?
- How does aroma influence aftertaste?
These are just some basic sensory questions amongst many that we use to assist you with creating a truly satisfying consumer product.