Your local bank may not fully understand the dynamics of the food processing industry, but Finlease does. With no obligation, our specialist consultants will take the time to visit you and get to grips with your company’s expertise, your particular trading conditions and the food processing equipment you need to grow.
Perhaps you’re looking at purchasing new or used foor processing equipment, either locally or from overseas? Finlease can provide a solution. So whatever you need, from the latest twin screw extruder to a new ribbon blender, we make the task of finding the most suitable finance solution a breeze.
Food processing equipment finance without indigestion
Today more than ever you’re advised not to put all your eggs in the one basket when it comes to finance. If you put all your business loans with the one lender, sooner or later it can restrict future growth opportunities.
Finlease has access to over 20 lenders and can spread your loans across several finance providers. So for instance, if your factory is with one financier, we may recommend funding your food processing equipment finance with another, which can provide greater flexibility down the track.
With over $350 million on loan annually, Finlease has the financial clout to secure food processing equipment finance at competitive rates. Then as we’re out getting the finance, you can get on with business.
Our menu of benefits
- No application fees, with no obligation to proceed.
- In the majority of cases your loan is secured against the food processing equipment, without requiring real estate as security.
- We negotiate with the supplier of your choice, order the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your signature.
- Finlease can also arrange Import/Trade finance (i.e. Letter of Credit) as a part of the long term finance as required.
- We pay the supplier, you take delivery of the food processing equipment, it can be as easy as that.
- Finlease can also arrange 'pre-approved' amounts for future food processing equipment acquisitions.
Please note that Finlease service Australian customers only.