Capilano is able to supply these manufacturers with:
- latest honey information to both the buyer and their quality assurance department
- specific product profiles with consistent pricing policies
- traceability of honey from “Hive to Home
- an independent Quality Assurance Department responsible for ensuring global quality policies and procedures are adhered to
- Capilano’s quality systems are based on ISO 9001 and are certified with the HACCP Food Safety Quality System
All Capilano beekeeper honey deliveries must be accompanied with a signed Statutory Vendor Declaration providing details such as:
- beekeeper identity
- where the honey was produced
- assurances on residue status
- floral variety
- extraction dates
- lot size
SciTest is Capilano’s own in-house, state of the art analytical honey laboratory.
SciTest is recognised as the most advanced analytical laboratory dedicated to honey testing in the Southern Hemisphere, regularly exchanging test methods and participating in ring-tests with multinational customers.