Data is collected either manually using hand held infra red [non contact] thermometers or probe thermometers, or automatically using wireless transmitters and if necessary – RF repeaters.
Automatic inputs include temperature, relative humidity and door alarms. Each data can have alarm levels set and the alarms appear on the tablets, and a local strobe light [if selected].
As a web-based system, data is accessible by user name and password on computers or SMART devices anywhere there is internet access.
- Complete view of real-time status of food safety and compliance across the organisation
- Immediate notification of non-conformances means they can be actioned immediately
- Simplified audit preparation – no paperwork
- Reduced human error as many processes automated
- No writing – fast touch-screen data entry which is easy to operate