A portable analyser offering a practical and quick solution to determining the percentage of acidity and amount of peroxides in oil. MiniFood is the portable version of the OxiTester and FoodLab.
It can be used to monitor the quality of oil in test laboratories, oil production facilities and mills. MiniFood enables the rapid assessment of quality in all olive oil production phases and measures the most important parameters in fruit, pasta and vegetable oil as is.
Thanks to its compact dimensions, its lightness and practical accessories like the bag and connection cable for vehicles, it is ideal for on-site testing.
For more information about each of the available tests, see the link to Newsletters and Articles on the menu
- Free Fatty Acid or acidity
- Amount of peroxides
- Minifood analyser
- Pre-calibrated micropipette for the collection of accurate test samples
- Software on CD for use with a PC
- Small cable to connect the analyser to a PC
- Detailed functional layouts
- Operators manual
- Kit with reagents
- Bag and 12 V connection cable for vehicle (optional)
- Chemical tests for assessing the quality of vegetable oils
Application of the Tests
During crushing- the execution of these tests during crushing enables the batching of oil based on specific qualitative parameters, so that different qualities of oil can be stored and preserved in optimum conditions.
- System: 2 channel photometric analyser (630nm- 700nm), 1 measuring cell and 1 incubation cell designed to heat samples to a temperature of 37 degrees C
- Control Unit: Mitsubishi microcontroller
- Measurement: Optical and electronic solid state devices
- Photometric range: 0.0-2.3 Abs
- Outputs: 1 serial connection configurable for HOST PC or external printer
- Weight: 470 gram
- Dimensions: 130nm x 243nm x 60nm
- Power Supply: 12V dc
- Absorption: 500 mA max
- Environmental operating specifications: From 15-35 degrees C
To know more about Foodlab Analysers/Minifood please click here