Lid Lifta foot pedal bins are used successfully in bakeries, supermarkets, hospitals, commercial and industrial kitchens, restaurants, snack and juice bars, school canteens, abattoirs, funeral parlors, offices, washrooms, commercial laundries, factories, parks, clubs, nursing homes, doctors and dentists surgeries, medical clinics, TAFEs and other educational institutions...anywhere that hygiene, reliability and cost effectiveness are paramount.
- Open/close lid partially, or open lid fully.
- Close without touching lid.
- Opening height of lid can be pre-set to prevent lid hitting the underside of the bench when the bin needs to be used within a confined space, eg. below the work surface.
- Lid Lifta added spring in rear mechanism adds extra tension to closed lid ... vermin proof!
- Bins are available in a wide variety of colours or colour combinations.
- Food Grade bins (for indoor use only) available with foot pedal.
Wheelie bins: 240 litre, 120 litre & 80 litre
Round Bins: 50 litre & 35 litre
Lid Lifta hands free foot pedal bins are used in a variety of situations,
- Storage of product for food manufacturing or food processing factories, commercial kitchens
- Storage of grain etc within the agricultural industry and bakeries
- General waste collection within diverse situations and industries
- Public use in parks, at large scale events, schools etc
- Specialised waste collection within the medical industry (eg. medical waste, pathological waste, cytotoxic waste)
- Contaminated waste within medical clinics, dental surgeries, morgues etc.
- Storage and waste collection in field kitchens and locations by the armed forces (keep the snakes and rats out)
- Hands free waste disposal in washrooms, lunchrooms, canteens etc.
Note: All bins are available with or without Lid Lifta attached.