This development process gives the customer complete freedom in creating a high quality, highly accurate force sensor that is custom designed and engineered to meet their specific application needs.
Force Sensor | Custom Built from NoShok-Tecsis provide the OEM and end user alike with unsurpassed flexibility to achieve a previously unattainable solution because of nonconforming standard designs and high accuracy requirements. NoShok achieves this solution in a way that is performance and reliability enhancing while remaining cost effective.
Features of Force Sensor | Custom Built from NoShok-Tecsis:
- Custom designed and built to the exact application specifications requiring less space for mounting and installation.
- The NOSHOK-TECSIS proven thin film sensor is LASER WELDED to the deformation body for superior strength and performance.
- Extremely accurate, with the help of Finite Element Method Analysis, the sensor is able to reach accuracies from 0.2% to 1% full scale.
- Available in a variety of standard current and voltage output signals, with others available upon request.
- High quality product produced in an automated system with cost effective pricing.
- Deformation body is constructed from a high grade, high quality stainless steel that provides exceptional durability and contributes to extended service life.