This unit of competency covers the functions required to prepare and operate a forklift to meet minimum training and assessment standards for the purposes of certification.
Units of Competencies:
Both the High Risk National Licence and Mining Competency is available for this machine.
- TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
- RIIHAN201A Operate a forklift
This unit involves:
- Planning the work for the prevailing working conditions
- Using the controls and operating systems to manage the operation of the equipment
- Locating the load and dentifying the load characteristics
- Safely moving the load
- Monitoring the controls
- Stopping, shutting down and securing the equipment after the completion of operations
To view more information about NHST Forklift Operator Training please click here