Flexilift Australia provides casual to long-term rental of forklifts, with terms from 1 day to 5 years. We have an extensive fleet of hire forklifts including our own Flexi Narrow Aisle Articulated Forklift, Sellick rough terrain and our Artison range of forklift equipment together with a vast range of other makes and models and brands ensuring that we have the equipment to suit every requirement.
Flexilift’s fleet management team consists of highly skilled and experienced staff who will take care of all your material handling solutions. This includes establishing forklift service and maintenance programs throughout the lease contract which will optimise the performance of the forklift equipment. With highly experienced warehouse operations personnel we can look after all your warehouse requirements.
The advantages of rental and leasing forklifts are many and include:
- Reduces down time of equipment
- Enhances company profitability
- Conserves capital for expansion and increase profits.
- Frees up management resources
- Provides accurate forecasting of fleet costs
- Provides a modern fleet of forklifts with minimal capital outlay
- Forklift rental costs are 100% tax deductible
- Fixed monthly payments
- Accurate fleet expenditure reports
- Flexibility to meet changing needs
Flexilift have selected and utilize the most competitive leasing options to build their own fleet of forklifts for hire. We can arrange for the finance of their forklift rental customers to enable them to own the units at the end of the contract term.