Features of the TLILIC2001A Forklift Training and Assessment Course:
- This course provides the participants with the skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to Forklift Operation in accordance with SA Work Health and Safety Regulations(2012).
- Forklift Training both theory and practical components.
- Training covers all aspects of the forklift, legislation requirements, demonstrations of all elements which is part of the forklift training and assessment.
- The particpant will go through both theory and practical assessment over 2 days.
- The participants will be provided with Forklift Training Manual at the time of course booking confirmation giving them more time to prepare for the theory assessment.
- On successful completion, students will be issued a Statement of Attainment for TLILIC108A Licence to operate a Forklift truck.
- The participant will be given an invoice for the licencing fee dollars payable to Safework SA at any Service SA centres for the lodgment of new nation wide High Risk Licence.