- Long life hydraulic system with twin cooler to withstand severe conditions
- Hydraulic regeneration circuit with a tandem pump to minimize the rise in hydraulic oil temperature
- Maintains oil purity keeping the hydraulics clean and low maintenance
- Protected tilt cylinder piping reduces damage.
- Integrated bonnet
- Excellent front and rear visibility including elimination of the inner mast stay
- Hydraulic suspension cab for smooth operation
- Quiet operation with low noise engine, integrated bonnet and other noise suppressing equipment
- Electric control lever so gears can be changed by a finger touch
- Top travel speed and gradeability
- Smooth initial acceleration
- HydroMaster brakes for reliable braking powerThe braking system uses a vacuum-based HydroMaster system as a brake assist unit. Vacuum pressure assists power cylinder operation, and the wheel cylinders operate due to power cylinder pressure, resulting in excellent braking performance. Even if the engine stalls, fluid flows from the vacuum tank to the assist mechanism to guarantee reliable braking power. The eight-ton type employs a full hydraulic power brake.
More information on Forklifts | 7.0 - 8.0 Tonne Capacity - Komatsu DX Series >>