The unique design of the I tec 20 beam sets a new benchmark for load capacity, permitting "materials-optimised" jobsite deployment.
What makes this formwork beam so robust is the combination of the novel plastic sheet on the flange, and the field-proven end-reinforcements from the "top" beams.
- thanks to its innovative design
- Benefit from the advantages of the innovative I tec 20 beam
- increases load-bearing capacity by approx. 80 %
- extra-long service life from tried-and-tested "top" beam-end reinforcements and plastic sheet
- same height and width as H20 beam
- reduces volumes of equipment needed for floor and wall formwork
- compatible with other proven Doka systems
The structural-design figures speak for themselves
The main performance criteria of the I tec 20 at a glance:
- Moment (M) = 9 kNm
- Shear force (Q) = 20 kN
- Rigidity (E x I) = 640 kNm²
- Weight (G) = 5.6 kg/lin.m