FPE D50 Vapour Compression Vacuum Distiller
Convenient remote monitoring capability further reduces operator attention. About the size of a household refrigerator, the D50 is perfect for water bottling companies, laboratories, pharmaceutical manufacturers, industrial water users and industrial waste treatment, hospitals, hotels, and residential water supply systems.
Purity-assured, easy to operate, dependable and fail-safe, the distech? D50 now defines a new generation of water purification.
PRODUCT WATER QUALITY
Purity <1.0 ppm total dissolved solids, >0.5 megohm resistivity
Applicable standards USP purified/distilled, FDA Bottled Water, EPA drinking water
ASTM Type II, CAP Type II
Pure water out 50 galls per hr (GPH), 200 litres per hr (LPH),
Flow rates vary with operating temperature and feedwater characteristics.
Waste water out >40 GPH (160 LPH)
Feedwater required 90 GPH (360LPH)
The product’s competitive advantages are as follows:
- It produces the highest purity distilled water (less than 1 part per million Totally Dissolved Solids)
- The ability to process a wide variety of feedwaters either individually or mixed with minimal pretreatment.
- Its low operational and maintenance costs (no membranes).
- Its low energy usage owing to its heat recycling process.
- Its full automation from self-cleaning to self-monitoring and self-diagnosis.
- Its fail-safe operation provided by the self-monitoring sensor system.
- Being able to be operated and managed from a remote location by landline/satellite.
- Its compactness, small footprint and transportability.
- Its high quality material and component content engineered for a long lifespan.
- Its adaptability to different applications