FPE Vibratory rotary table
The vibratory rotary table secures adequate separation of containers, which are fixed between a footplate and a product hopper.
A product batch is dumped by means of a multihead weigher into the individual filling stations, and the use of vibration ensures that the product is safely filled into the container.
The vibratory rotary table consists of:
- Infeed/outfeed conveyor
- Infeed screw
- Infeed/outfeed star wheels
- Filling stations. The vibratory rotary table is available with 9, 14, 18 or 24 filling stations to match specific needs for speed and volume
- Stainless steel machine housing, containing all mechanical drives as well as vibration motors
- No can - no fill system
- Stamper - optional
- Level sensor on container outfeed - optional
- By-pass for large containers - optional
- Change of format to match the dimensions of the container, diameter and height, is fast and simple.