With up to 80% of imaging consumables thrown to landfill each year, the program is able to capture and recover these potentially hazardous wastes.
Close the Loop recycles all used imaging cartridges from any type of printer, fax and photocopier.
Under the program all of these items can be recycled to ensure nothing goes to landfill:
· Inkjet and laser cartridges
· Toner bottles
· Drum kits
· Fuser kits
· Fax, photocopier or printer cartridges
When you consider that over 18 million printer consumables are used by Australians each year there is a lot of product that can be recycled!
For more information visit
How do I take advantage of this free service?
· Simply register by completing the Registration Form and faxing it to
Close the Loop on 03 9930 8695.
· Close the Loop will then send you a starter kit, with collection box,
pre-labelled liners, ties and instructions.
· When your collection box is full simply dial the number on the side
of the box and it will be collected for free.
It’s that simple!