Freightliner Truck | Freightliner Argosy
Features and Benefits of Freightliner Argosy
Over 6 years of continuous development and well over 100 product upgrades and visual refinements have made argosy evolution one cab-over blokes will do anything to get their hands on.
Built tougher to handle the most demanding applications, it's bolder exterior bristles with stainless steel and chrome, whilst on the inside it's a haven of Graphite Black trim, leather and wood grain. Of course, some things haven't changed. It's still driven by the same design philosophy that has made Argosy a benchmark in driver comfort, efficiency and safety for years.
- The lightweight, aluminium cab offers a number of features including an improved door seal for reduced noise.
- A standard 90 tonne Gross Combined Mass rating, capable of brilliantly handling every application from 48 foot single trailer to B-Triples without compromise. The only cabover prime-mover in Australia capable of this!
- An almost flat floor and dash mounted gearlever for easy walk-through.
- Unobstructed visibility and high, wide cab design are available without the engine tunnel compromising driver room and comfort.
- Cutting edge aluminium cab design which meets Europe 's stringent ECE R-29 crashworthiness standard