- Sensorless vector control
- Linear V/f curve
- Output frequency from 0 Hz to 400 Hz
- Overload capacity: 200 per cent for 5 s and 150 per cent for 60 s
- Continuously adjustable pulse freqency from 3 kHz to 16 kHz
Housed in an ultra-compact book-sized format, four standard frequency converters cover the entire drive range from 0.25 kW to 7.5 kW. IndraDrive Fc is setting new standards in its class with its extensive functions including simple installation, start-up and operation.
IndraDrive Mi key Features:
- Reduction of the cabinet size by up to 90 per cent
- Up to 90 per cent less wiring effort thanks to hybrid cable technology for power supply and communication
- Reduction of energy losses in the cabinet by up to 90 per cent
With its cabinet free drive technology IndraDrive Mi, Rexroth offers a system solution that features maximum flexibility and efficiency for machine engineers and operators.
The IndraDrive Mi merges its drive electronics and motor into an integral unit. This combination virtually eliminates the drive electronics in the cabinet and drastically reduces the wiring required to connect the individual components. In addition to its compact design, IndraDrive Mi combines the best characteristics of an IndraDrive and MSK servo motor – from the drive-integrated PLC according to IEC 61131-3 to extensive safety functions: Safe Torque Off (STO), including the simple creation of safety zones and SafeMotion.