- Appearance : Dark brown coloured liquid
- Specific Gravity : 0.86 at 20oC
- Flash Point : 62oC (PMCC)
- Prevents buildup of tank bottom sludge
- Converts sludge already present to burnable fuel
- Ensures cleaner tanks, lines, strainers, preheaters and burners
- Provides more uniform flow of fuel oil to burner for best possible combustion
- Inhibits corrosion in fuel system
- Recovers tank capacity with no interruption of plant operations
- Improves combustion efficiency in burner and increases boiler and fuel efficiency
- Reduces air pollution by minimizing the discharge of unburned hydrocarbons
- Prevents slag formation
- Removes old, built-up formations
- Lower stack temperature
- Eliminates tube plugging
- Prevents corrosion of metal surfaces when using fuels with high vanadium and sulfur content
- Keeps equipment in service over longer periods without shutdown for cleaning
Calfuel develops greater boiler and combustion efficiency, reducing smoke and soot and reducing fuel consumption.
Calfuel controls the problems of sulphur, vanadium and sodium in fuel oil by inhibiting the formation of molten vanadium compound deposits and neutralising the formulation of sulphur trioxide.
Calfuel promotes greater cleanliness in burner nozzles, fuel storage tanks, circulating lines, feed pumps, and strainer screens.