- Rear fall arrest D
- Front fall arrest and abseil widemouth Ds
- Padded waist band and side pole strap widemouth Ds
- Plastic reinforced semi rigid gear loops
- Elasticated rear leg droppers
- Fully adjustable padded leg and shoulder straps
- Quick release shoulder buckle
- Fall arrest, rescue, rope access, roof work ladder systems, tower and pole work, maintenance, construction etc
Introducing the new ROPEWORKS range of Harnesses from SpanSet. Made in Australia these AS/NZ 1891.1 2007 approved premium harnesses are manufactured to ensure comfort, safety, and practicality.
Ultra lightweight to minimise fatigue and improve worker acceptance. This range takes height safety to a new level while our Xtreme-Guard oil, water and abrasion resistant webbing ensures on-going value for the user.
1 Forged Aluminium D Rings
Lightweight , strong and where you need them
2 Aluminium Buckles
Easy to adjust and webbing friendly. They do not creep in use and are as small as possible to minimise metal contact with the body.
3 Quick connect buckle
Ease and convenience add to ready worker acceptance and compliance. Both pawls need to be activated simultaneously to disengage. Placed only where required
4 Composite foam/mesh breathable padding
Fits like a jacket and is virtually tangle free. Almost impossible to fit incorrectly leading to safer compliance. Permanently affixed while still allowing adjustment.
5 Reinforced waist pad
30mm thick padding for comfort with stiffened outer shell for added support
6 Xtreme Guard webbing
Superior oil, water and abrasion resistance adds to extended product life
7 Semi rigid tool loops
For quick and positive connection of karabiners and accessories
8 Elasticated leg droppers
For added comfort and auto adjustment when standing or sitting