The HG4F has a 12.1" screen with a display of 800 W x 600 H pixels and a panel depth of 58mm. It has a built-in10 Base T Ethernet port for remote communication to multiple PLCs over Ethernet network and has a Web Server function which allows the touchscreen to be remotely monitored using a web browser in your PC. This unit has 8MB of built-in memory standard and supports Compact Flash memory.
The HG4F is programmable with WindO/I-NV2 software. The software is very intuitive with click and drop functionality and a workspace for easy management of the project.
This software also comes with built-in drivers to support over 100 type of controllers and a library of bitmap images with more than 5000 images in color and monochrome. For more information, click here WindO/I-NV2 Software.
- 12.1" , 256 color TFT LCD screen
- RS232, RS485 or RS422 compatible
- Ethernet and compact flash support
- Field replaceable backlight
- Web Server Function
- New Security Function
- Bar graphs and bitmap capability
- New Alarm logging capability (compliant to ISA Standards)
- Trending capability
- Real time clock
- CE marked, c-UL and UL listed
- UL1604 for hazardous locations
- Meets IP65 standards
- New Ethernet Network Drivers: Allen Bradley Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, and Idec (using WebServer Module). Touchscreen can communicate up to 16 devices/PLCs.
- HG4F Serial communication drivers available for IDEC, Allen Bradley - DF1 and DH485, Omron, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Modbus-RTU, Keyence, GE-Fanuc (SNPX), and Aromat PLCs